Located in the heart of Cloverdale, community is truly what The Heart is all about! There is something special about going to The Heart in person, from the amazing people you meet to the selection of local products available for purchase, there’s a reason why people call The Heart their happy place. It’s our mission to pack up that warm and fuzzy feeling and bring it to all of our customers across the country. Working with us is more than a job. You're working on a dream. You're working with a family. We can't wait to meet you.
When applying, please include an expected salary range, a cover letter and a resume. We don't hire often so we typically do receive an influx of applications (and they're all usually amazing). Due to this we will only be contacting successful applicants to schedule in person interviews. Applications can be emailed directly to Annie: email@example.com
Role: Operations Manager
Start Date: July/ August 2021
Compensation: $19-23 hourly
The Operations Manager reports to the CEO and participates in all the essential duties which contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store, in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
The Operations Manager provides support to the CEO in overseeing the employees and assumes responsibility for the total store operation in the CEO’s absence. Leads by example in providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating brand selling skills in order to maximize sales and optimize the customer experience in the store.
Brief duties for Operations Manager:
- Drive customer service excellence to every aspect of the store, including store appearance, display of merchandise, product placement, story layout, and selling procedures
- Coordinate daily staffing and staffing schedules
- Ensure the store complies with outlined safety policies and procedures
-Monitor stock and inventory, and perform quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis
-Order all recurring product and maintaining inventory
-Ordering of all supplies
Qualifications for Operations Manager
-1 year minimum of retail sales preferred; retail management experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Experience with interviewing, hiring and evaluating candidates, and assessing employee performance
- Basic math skills sufficient to complete orders, calculate inventory, and manage cash registers
- Able to give clear directions and set expectations for staff
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Outstanding customer service
Included but not limited to:
- Approx 37.5 hours per week
- Overtime when necessary and approved by CEO
- Mandatory Holiday (Oct-Dec) hours include minimum 1 weekend shift per week and extended hours (example Sunday- Thursday schedule during holidays)
In your application please include a required salary range, cover letter and resume.
Complete applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: OPERATIONS MANAGER