Holiday Exchange Policy:
It does not take effect until November 16th 2020. Orders placed in store and online from November 16th- December 24th have an extended exchange/ store credit policy to January 7th 2021. The policy still remains below for final sale items, it's just an extension for those items that qualify for instore credit/exchange.
December 25 regular 14 day exchange/ store credit policy resumes
In Store Pick Up Policy
- If you select in store pick up you will be notified by e-mail when your order is ready up to a maximum of three business days. On typical days our orders are ready in 3 hours or less if placed during shop hours. If it is a customized order or has specific order requirements, this may vary.
- Pick up location is located at THE HEART (#4 5723 176 Street, Surrey)
- All orders must be picked up within 30 days of placing your online order. If your item us not picked up it will be donated.
- The 14 Day Credit/Exchange policy is effective the day your order is fulfilled
- All items are shipped by Canada Post in Surrey, BC.
- Order will be shipped within 5 business days of order. *This only applies to readily available items, not custom pieces*
- We cannot guarantee delivery date so please order with ample time, especially during the holiday season.
- Shipping fees are non refundable once they have been paid
- The Heart is not responsible for lost in mail items should you decide to have your order shipped. If you should experience an issue it’s recommended you open a case with Canada Post
- If you have taken advantage of free shipping and need to return the item for in-store credit/ exchange, you are responsible for shipping costs on the return.
- Please follow care instructions of each individual item.
- Drinkware with vinyl art or paint are hand wash only.
- Our Pier Print mugs are designed and pressed in house. While we hope they last many years we offer a 1 year no fade guarantee with regular washing and care.
- ALL MASKS must be handwashed separately 2X for color run off
Store Credit/Exchange Policy
- Exchanges/ Store Credit are available up to 14 days after purchasing a product.
- Items must be in the condition received with the tags attached.
- ALL SALE ITEMS (Discounted items), Bath and Body (including tools) products, straws, all drinkware, hair accessories, hats, sunglasses cannot be returned. They are final sale. (During holidays we will accept exchange/credit for hats and blue light glasses)
- Toques and hats are a final sale once they have left the store.
- Boxes/Gift Sets are final sale (Included Heart Winter Box)
- Items on sale are FINAL sale. No exchanges or store credit.
- Face masks are final sale- no exceptions
- reciept/ gift receipt or order number required
Store Credit/ Exchange Policy Continued for Shipped Items:
*All of the above applies and:
- Shipping returns are at the cost of the customer.
- Shipping returns must be sent to #4 5723 176 Street Surrey BC V3S 4C9. We ask that you send us an email the date of shipment (must be within 14 days of your shipment being sent initially).
- we recommend using tracked shipments when doing returns
- The Heart is not responsible for items lost in mail
- A Gift card will be emailed to you for the returned product once it has been inspected and meets return policy requirements
- In the event of an error by The Heart Cloverdale, refunds will be processed. Should this process apply to you, please allow time for the refund to commence and show. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have contacted your bank/PayPal/credit card company first, and still don’t see your refund, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Exchanges may not always be available as we can only exchange what we have in stock.
- Sale or discounted items are final sale